So What Does WebCharge Do?
WebCharge easily handles all of the basic tools for managing the content of your website. Website content is split into constituent parts for ease of management. The main building blocks of a website are pages and the WebCharge page management system allows you to simply create and manage a hierarchical website structure. Additional content can then be included within any page of the website including:
- Case Studies
- Knowledge Base
A dedicated area for uploading and organsing files that can then be used throughout the CMS. Features include:
- Arrange files into Workspace folders so they can be easily found.
- Batch upload files
- Check out files so they can be edited without fear of overwriting someone elses work.
- Check in files to make then available again and to preserve internal links
- Your own checked out files list
Managing and online shop couldn't be easier as WebCharge has an array of powerful and easy to use tools to help. WebCharge can also be integrated with the payments service provider of your choice. Our ecommerce tools include:
- Product Management
- Basic Product Details
- Product Images
- Product Options such as colours and sizes with price variation capability
- Related products
- Add products to as many departments as necessary
- Use departments to control product discounts.
- Discount Codes & Vouchers
- Create and manage discount codes including expiry by date or number or redemptions
- Sell vouchers and allow redemption within the online checkout
- Shipping Options
- Manage multiple shipping options including price related options
- Product Code Management
- Manage multiple product codes easily including code variations by size, colour etc.
- Order Management
- Easily identify new orders
- Pickup orders or assign orders to staff
- Print order details and despatch notes
- Manage order status stages with automated emails to customers
- Assign shipping methods and tracking numbers
- Manage returns and refunds
Managing interaction with your website users and customers is also simple using WebCharge. Our CRM modules allow to build and deploy an array of interactive content to help keep your users interested and informed and to gather information. These features include:
Standard discussion or Q&A formats with optional moderation
Manage multiple office or other types of location including geocoding for maps.
Build contact forms for use throughout the site
Build survey forms and manage responses
Create polls for user opinion
Provide member signup forms and create members only content.
Create newsletter signup forms and send out mailshots. Integrate with third party emarketing providers such as MailChimp
Search Engine Optimisation
WebCharge is built with SEO in mind. WebCharge produces standards compliant code, produces search engine friendly URLs and allows you to easily manage page content, titles and meta information. WebCharge also provides an integrated rank checker for keeping track of your keyword ranking positions and a report generator that integrates with Google Analytics to give you a breakdown of your sites performance.